Ethos & Values
Our Shared Vision
We aim to develop an active, creative and inclusive learning environment. We have high expectations of each other and we are challenged to do our best.
Our School Aims
- To provide a happy, inclusive and secure atmosphere, in which each child develops to the best of his or her ability.
- To help children acquire knowledge, skills and understanding through a curriculum that is differentiated and has breadth, balance and relevance.
- To foster a lively, enquiring mind in children by stimulating their curiosity and imagination.
- To encourage children to become active, independent learners and to make considered decisions when given choices.
- To promote British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
- To maintain and cultivate a sense of partnership and ownership with parents and the wider local community.
- To promote positive values and to make sure there are equal opportunities for all children.
- To present an attractive and stimulating environment in which children take pleasure in their learning and a pride in themselves and their environment.