At WLFS, planning sets out our curriculum coverage, based on the National Curriculum, ensuring progression and continuity in the development of knowledge skills and understanding.
Long Term Planning
- Reflects whole-school curriculum framework
Medium Term Planning
- Identifies key learning intentions for assessment.
- Identifies intended progression and curriculum targets for classes.
- Takes into consideration a range of teaching techniques and assessment approaches, which reflect pupil’s different learning styles.
Short Term Planning
- Contains clear specific learning intentions for assessment.
- Takes into account prior knowledge, skill and understanding.
- Is well - differentiated.
- Takes into account a range of learning styles.
- Identifies what will be assessed.